Caregivers around the world should be equipped with gold standard skills and a support network to care for loved ones and themselves. OCN serves caregivers in the US, China, and abroad.
Join the OCN Community:
- For the highest quality video training in caring for your loved one
- For access to resources and a community to support the care of yourself as a caregiver
- For access to certified caregiving help, if needed
- To explore eligibility for caregiving compensation
Caring for your loved one
A library of video training and other resources to help you care for your loved one.more ...
Caring for yourself
A library of video training and other resources to help you care for yourself, physically and emotionally.more ...
Connect to a professional
When you clearly need a certified professional, OCN has a network to help.more ...
Compensation for caregiving
State by state help to navigate the finances of caregiving.more ...
Caring for your loved oneX
Patient Care Topics
General Direct Care
Caring for yourselfX
Family Caregiver Self-Care Topics
Connect to a professionalX
Want to get paid for your caregiving?X
- Is your loved one Medicaid-eligible?
- Is your loved one a US Veteran?
- Do you, as a caregiver, qualify for elder care benefits from your employer?
- Does your loved one have a Long-Term Care Insurance policy, either privately or through an employer/pension?
- Are you as a caregiver open to part-time employment with an agency to provide care for your loved one?